Securecoin was launched on 28th August 2013 as “A Fast and Secure Version of Bitcoin”. The aim of SecureCoin is to provide a secure, fast, and reliable network that is supported by active and involved developers.
- Reward Per Block: 5 after block 4500
- Time Between Blocks: Every 1 minute
- Difficulty Retarget: 500 blocks. Difficulty can only move a maximum of 100% up, or 50% down.
- Reward halves: Every 2.1 million blocks
- Block confirmations: 40
- Transaction Confirmations: 5
- Total Coin Supply: 21 million
- Algorithms: Grøstl, Skein, BLAKE, BLUE MIDNIGHT WISH, JH, SHA-3
- GUI: Unique design and optimizations
- Launch: Fair launch with ascending rewards
- Pre-mine: None
The rewards scale up as a certain block is reached to prevent an unfair advantage.
500 : 0.05
1000 : 0.1
1500 : 0.25
2000 : 0.5
2500 : 1
3000 : 2
3500 : 3
4000 : 3.75
After block 4500, the regular block reward of 5 will be effective.
Windows QT: http://securecoin.org/securecoin-qt.zip
QT and Source Backup Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9pnre5o79lp0zc/securecoin.zip
Network port: 12567
RPC Port: 12568
Launch your wallet with -gen=1, or add “gen=1” to your securecoin.conf file, or type “setgenerate true -1” from the debug console. Use the built in CPU miner.
Compile on Linux
Give execute (+x ) permissions to src/leveldb/build_detect_platform