Launched on 11-Sep-2013, AsicCoin is a SHA-256 crypto-currency based on Bitcoin version 0.8, with super random blocks. It is a coin for designed for ASIC mining hardware.
Official website with wallet downloads: http://asiccoin.biz
Fair launch with no premine. This is an ideal coin for first generation ASIC hardware which can no longer manage mining Bitcoin due to high difficulty. AsicCoin is a fast sha-256 altcoin (30 second blocks) with fast difficulty retargets (approx. 30 minutes).
- Each normal block has 1024 coins
- 30 seconds block time
- Difficulty retargets every 60 blocks (approximately 30 mins).
- Mining payout will be halved every 3 months (259,200 blocks)
- Expected total mined coins will be 675,925,530 coins
- 4 confirmations for transaction (2 mins)
- 70 confirmations for minted blocks
- The minimum payout will be maintained at 1 coin/block.
AsicCoin also features special random blocks:
- 1/10 chance (about every 5 mins) for one 2048-coin block (2^11 coins)
- 1/100 chance (about every hour) for one 8096-coin block (2^13 coins)
- 1/10000 chance (about every 3.5 days) for one 65536-coin block (2^16 coins)
AsicCoin mining pools:
A sample configuration file for AsicCoin:
AsicCoin Block Explorer: http://bit.usr.sh:2750/chain/ASICcoin